- May 14 - 15, 2018
- June 2 - 3, 2018
- July 2 - 3, 2018
- Sep. 24 - 25, 2018
- Oct. 29 - 30, 2018
- Dec. 3 - 4, 2018
Introduction to Editing with Resolve | 2 Day
An Introduction to Editing with DaVinci Resolve - $1,095
[TWO-DAY INTENSIVE, 10am-6pm]
This official certified two-day hands-on training course covers all aspects of editing with DaVinci Resolve and will teach you to be a professional Resolve editor. Best of all, DaVinci Resolve is free software that you can download and start using on your own projects today!
Each student gets their own workstation.
Who Should Attend? Editors, Assistant editors, and Multimedia producers.
Knowledge of Mac OS X and basic computer navigation
Basic knowledge of editing terminology is highly recommended
What you will learn:
- How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
- Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
- Working with titles, adding graphics, adding effects, and animating with keyframes.
- Syncing audio with video, mixing sound, and using audio overlays for editing.
- Basic color correction techniques using DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools.
- How to finish and deliver a project to the web, for broadcast or for digital cinema.
- Dozens of tips throughout the course that will help transform the way you work!
- A certification exam so you can leave an DaVince Resolve Certified User!
Click here for a free DaVinci Resolve trial before you take the class.