- Aug. 13 - 15, 2018
- Sep. 10 - 12, 2018
- Oct. 19 - 21, 2018
- Nov. 19 - 21, 2018
- Dec. 26 - 28, 2018
macOS X Support | 3 Day
MACOS X Support essentials- $1,795
[THREE-DAY INTENSIVE, 10am-6pm]
MacOS Support Essentials is a three-day, hands-on course that provides an in-depth exploration of troubleshooting on macOS Sierra. This course is designed to give students a tour of the breadth of macOS Sierra and the best methods for effectively supporting users of macOS Sierra systems. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who should attend?
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, service technicians, and others who support Mac users
- Technical support personnel in businesses that use Mac computers
- Technical coordinators or power users who manage networks of computers running OS X - such as teachers and technology specialists who manage networks or computer labs
Prerequisites: Knowledge of macOS X and basic computer navigation
What You Will Learn:
- The troubleshooting process and how to use tools and resources
- Features and functionality of macOS X Sierra, including how to find more information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.12 certification
Each student gets their own workstation.
*Apple Pro Certification is not available for this course.