- Aug. 25, 2018
Managing and Troubleshooting Avid: Level I | 1 Day
[ONE-DAY INTENSIVE, 10am-6pm]
This one-day class is designed for those who wish to increase their technical management and troubleshooting knowledge of Avid Media Composer/Symphony. The class combines lecture and hands-on exercises to give students practical experience. This class will help you minimize system downtime and maximize productivity.
- Media Composer/Symphony Hardware Components
- Setting up Workgroups and Users
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting
- Hands-on Techniques to Identify and Fix Corrupt Media within a Project
- The Media Tool
- Common Avid Error Messages and Fixes
- Basic ISIS Mamagement
- Log Gathering and Communication with Avid
- PCI and Ram configurations inside the computer
Who should attend?
- Assistant Editors
- Post Supervisors
- Students should have completed the MC 101: Media Composer Fundamentals I course or equivalent experience.
Each student gets their own workstation.
Click here to see our Managing and Troubleshooting Avid: Level II workshop.
*BUNDLE Managing and Troubleshooting Avid Levels I & II and SAVE over 10%.