- July 8, 2018
- Aug. 26, 2018
Managing and Troubleshooting Avid: Level II | 1 Day
[ONE-DAY INTENSIVE, 10am-6pm]
This one-day class is designed for those who wish to deepen their technical management and troubleshooting knowledge of Avid Media Composer/Symphony.
- Interplay Administration and Trouble Shooting
- Network Troubleshooting
- Intermediate ISIS Troubleshooting
- Learn Command/Terminal Prompts
- Overview of Media Central
- Best Practices for Using Interplay and ISIS
Who should attend?
- Assistant Editors
- Post Supervisors
- Students should have completed the MC 101: Media Composer Fundamentals I course & our Managing and Troubleshooting Avid: Level I workshop or equivalent experience.
Each student gets their own workstation.
Click here to see our Managing and Troubleshooting Avid: Level I workshop.
*BUNDLE Managing and Troubleshooting Avid Levels I & II and SAVE over 10%.