Oscar-nominated Kevin Tent, ACE, heads this year’s lineup of celebrated editors. Tickets available now.
New York, NY – May 8, 2018 – Manhattan Edit Workshop (MEWShop), the east coast leader in training and certification for content creators, announces the return of Sight, Sound & Story: Post Production Summit, taking place June 14th at the NYIT Auditorium Theater on Broadway.
MEWShop President, Jason Banke comments, “After two straight sold-out post production events, we anticipate another full house for this year’s lineup. The event showcases a unique opportunity to learn directly from our industry’s leaders and experience the passion that goes into filmmaking, documentary editing, directing for TV, and more.” Panel Topics this year include: “Television's Cinematic Revolution,” “Deconstructing Documentary Films,” and "Inside the Cutting Room with Bobbie O’Steen" featuring Oscar-nominated editor Kevin Tent, ACE.
This special one-day summit features the some of the best in the business:
- Kevin Tent, ACE ("Nebraska," "Sideways," "The Descendants," “Election")
- Lynne Willingham, ACE (“Breaking Bad,” “Ray Donovan,” “X-Files”)
- Naomi Geraghty (“Billions,” “Bloodline,” “Treme”)
- Michael Berenbaum, ACE ("The Americans," “Divorce,” "Sex and the City")
- Ann Collins (“Joan Didion: The Center Will Not Hold,” “Swim Team”)
- Matthew Hamachek (“Cartel Land,” “The Trade,” “Amanda Knox,” “Meet the Patels”)
- Bobbie O'Steen ("Cut to the Chase," "The Invisible Cut")
- Bryan Chang (“Brasslands,” “Narco Cultura,” “A Year in Space”)
- Garret Savage ("My Perestroika," Karen Schmeer Film Editing Fellowship)
Make sure to secure your ticket before they sell out! Following the event is a networking/tech party sponsored by the American Cinema Editors, including hors d’oeuvres, drinks and giveaways. Event admission is $49.00 including access to the after-party, with discounts available at select partner organizations. To register, please go to: https://bit.ly/2q1Fdz8.
All Attendees will receive a one-year subscription to Mocha Pro plug-in for Adobe courtesy of our supporting sponsor Boris FX.